Topic: How to print a public songbook?

Is there a quick way to print off an entire public songbook? I would like to do that fr one of the Christmas themed public books without having to add each song individually to one of my own songbooks. Also, can I specify what instrument (ukulele) is the default instrument/tuning?

Thanks and sorry if this has been asked before.

2 (edited by dino48 2015-11-21 01:43:15)

Re: How to print a public songbook?

Welcome too the forum I do not know of any way to do a whole book,someone else here may be able too help. I think you can import someones  book too your book.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Hi Arthur,

If you look at the bottom of the song list in the Songbook you like you can 'import' the entire book to 'My Songbook' so you do not have to search for it, however I think that printing has to be done individually.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Ah. I thought 'Import" would have been to send songs into that public list. I was expecting an 'Export' button.

Thanks!

You 'publish' your own songbook to make it public but you 'import' another's songbook into your's.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

If you import a songbook to your songbook album... you can view/print the entire book.

Print to PDF and view it on the screen. Great for screen sharing to a larger screen.