1 (edited by joeyjoeyjoey 2015-11-28 17:14:08)

Topic: NGD I think I did ok on this one

I hope the picture comes in. If not, a little help. A Guild D 25-12 BLK. Made in Rhode Island. $50.00 with hardshell case. Has some damage but stays in tune.. Worth getting repaired. Plays well as it is. https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/11169472_957584914307922_548284682723919981_n.jpg?oh=2c94b0a5608478641b3d09f53e86ed73&oe=56ACEFCE

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Re: NGD I think I did ok on this one

Nice little 12er happy NGD again smile

Roger

BTW [img]before the link and[/img] after is all that was needed to display the picture. Click on 'edit' on your post and you will see. Note that it automatically remove the spaces.

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

A 12er with hard case for $50. Some guys have all the luck.

Thick as two short planks

4 (edited by dino48 2015-11-28 20:50:57)

Wow you get lucky are we invited too your store's Grand Opening?  Happy new guitar day jjj!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

dino48 wrote:

Wow you get lucky are we invited too your store's Grand Opening?  Happy new guitar day jjj!

C`mon. Gimme a break. It has been 3 weeks since I bought another guitar.  Ha Ha Ha

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

joeyjoeyjoey wrote:
dino48 wrote:

C`mon. Gimme a break. It has been 3 weeks since I bought another guitar.  Ha Ha Ha

Now that was funey,I have a surprise coming soon!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Happy NGD, Joey. A working Guild for $50 is a steal ... hopefully repairs can be done without much cost.

Do you have any furniture in your house? smile

Happy NGD.

one hell of a deal! get it fixed and add pick up. make an A/E out of it.  visit GFS for parts!

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

beamer wrote:

one hell of a deal! get it fixed and add pick up. make an A/E out of it.  visit GFS for parts!

It actually has a plug at the strap pin. I havent plugged it in yet to see if it works or not.

Enjoy Every Sandwich

joeyjoeyjoey wrote:
beamer wrote:

It actually has a plug at the strap pin. I havent plugged it in yet to see if it works or not.

I plugged it in and the pickup works. Is that good or bad or original. I have no idea.

Enjoy Every Sandwich

joeyjoeyjoey wrote:
joeyjoeyjoey wrote:
beamer wrote:

I plugged it in and the pickup works. Is that good or bad or original. I have no idea.

That's real good!