Topic: NGD 12-6-15

1976 Takamine F 385  12 String.  Found it at a Flea Market in Charlton, Mass. for 200.00.  While out on a date. For what it`s worth, I also bought a ceramic kangaroo and a motorcycle helmet   
https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/12346416_961123660620714_6521549791431037744_n.jpg?oh=fe7ce0b730a3d135f32baa843c62c759&oe=5720605E

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Re: NGD 12-6-15

Happy NGD JX3! I really want to see this ceramic kangaroo - is it life size? Does it play the guitar?

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Happy New Guitar day JJJ. I just posted on mine to see if I could get a photo up via there email I can it too.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Another guitar? A ceramic kangaroo? A motorcycle helmet? All in one day? You must be absolutely knackered from all the excitement! And you probably have the most photographed bread machine, in the history of bread machine photography.

Seriously ... nice instrument, JJJ, and congratulations!

Nice. How's it sound?

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

topdown wrote:

Happy NGD JX3! I really want to see this ceramic kangaroo - is it life size? Does it play the guitar?

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hp … e=56D73BA6 As you can see, I have a thing for ceramic kangaroos. Made by Fine Enterprises. 1956. The latest one is the one om the left. Not as easy to find as guitars.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Zurf wrote:

Nice. How's it sound?

It sounds. Nice and loud like A Takamine should. The kangaroo doesen`t make any sound.

Enjoy Every Sandwich

Freakin' kangaroo.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

They look like they have boxing gloves on.

Are you involved in kangaroo fighting? lol