Topic: To all my facebook friends.I never wrecked The Trouts car.

The picture on the facebook post is a random picture of a wrecked Impala like hers. Her car isn`t driveable though. It is because the plates and registration are for the 2010 Toyota Corolla I bought her for xmas. I am playing a trick on her before I give it to her. Her old car is sitting in my neighbors yard so she doesen`t see it. The Impala is rotting at the rocker panels and the tranny lines are going to have to be replaced. I would feel better knowing she has a better car.  Let her think I wrecked her car, the end will justify the means.                                                                 When she gets the car, it will be on facebook. I want it to be a major surprise. She has had an awful year. This won`t change things. She will at least get a major xmas gift. She at least deserves that.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Re: To all my facebook friends.I never wrecked The Trouts car.

Cool gift !!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I had a niggling doubt about the Facebook post and now I know why. I love surprising people too so I am sure she will be one extremely happy bunny on Christmas day.

Goof for you,

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Nice surprise, JJJ!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Roger Guppy wrote:

I had a niggling doubt about the Facebook post and now I know why. I love surprising people too so I am sure she will be one extremely happy bunny on Christmas day.

Goof for you,

Roger

I gave her the car last night. I hid it in my mothers garage. With a sign and a giant bow the Toyota dealer let me have. My mother asked her to bring some empty boxes down to the garage. Then I waited a few minutes for her to come up holding up the key.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.