1 (edited by Strummerboy Bill 2015-12-19 06:21:42)

Topic: "Interesting" Year......

....... to say the least and before it's over, I want to thank ALL my Chordie friends for helping us through it! All of you went far above the "call of duty" with your care,  concerns and songs for Dondra, and I don't know what I would have done without you: My Friends.

Dondra and I were talking today and since we can't go out for my birthday (New Year's Eve), we're going to have our own "mini-concert" here featuring all of your performances and we'll have our own little "Pub" atmosphere. I have the song list prepared and we're gonna start with a cake and then your music.

It goes without saying that I think the world of all of you and I'm so happy that I have this internet "home" where I'm always welcome.

We thank you from the bottom of our hearts and send our love and best wishes for the new year.

Bill and Dondra Craig

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff71/Drummerboy49/D%20and%20I%20Vienna.jpg

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Re: "Interesting" Year......

What a terrific photo of a lovely couple!

Bill ... it's been said before, but you have won our hearts with your kindness, thoughtful involvement in our forums, encouragement for other guitarists, all of it flavored with your own humility and charm.

Merry Christmas, Happy Birthday, and Happy New Year!

Tenement Funster wrote:

What a terrific photo of a lovely couple!

Bill ... it's been said before, but you have won our hearts with your kindness, thoughtful involvement in our forums, encouragement for other guitarists, all of it flavored with your own humility and charm.

Merry Christmas, Happy Birthday, and Happy New Year!

Ditto on that!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Gidday Bill
Great to see the photo.
I hope the new year is kinder to you both.
Best wishes,you`re a great guy.

The King Of Audio Torture

"Bom Dia", Dondra and Bill,

That is a super shot of you. Like everyone else here I am hoping for a much happier and healthier 2016 for both of you.

Have a smashing Christmas, a super Birthday and a fabulous New Year. (Tenha um ótimo Natal, um super aniversário e um fabuloso Ano Novo).

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

I concur with all the sentiments above..
Here's wishing you all a great Christmas and healthy and happy new year.
ark

I missed this yesterday.

Nice to meet you both.

Have a Merry Christmas and a healthy New Year.

Merry Chrastmas, Happy Birthday, and Happy New Year.

I put a few new songs in my Dropbox. See if you like them. Have a nice pub night. That sounds like a fun way to spend an evening.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

i have to agree, that is a super photo and i would also like to echo the christmas, new year and happy birthday wishes. if anyone deserves a peaceful and healthy 2016 it's you two.

love and best wishes from me and ann.

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Bill, Dondrra. It's great to be able to put a face to the people I spoke to on the phone. Have a great Christmas and  a wonderful new year
                                       Roy.

Thick as two short planks

11 (edited by mekidsmom 2015-12-21 13:05:22)

I certainly wish the two of you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.  I'm very glad that Dondra will be home with you for it all as well as your birthday!  It's about time.  Now tell her to stay put!  smile 

My Bday is the day before yours.  So, an extra special Happy Birthday in advance from one "holiday baby" to another.  May you receive all for Christmas that your heart desires and your Birthday present not be gifts they shorted you on Xmas or that one thing they decided to hold off on getting...  but instead truly thoughtful b.day gifts wrapped in actual birthday paper.  big_smile

(edited for terrible typos)

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.