Topic: Uh-oh

I've had a hankering for a nylon string cutaway, and saw that Sweetwater has a Cordoba Cedar topped guitar for under $1g.  And there's an empty slot on my rack. 

Tempting...tempting...tempting.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Re: Uh-oh

i too am in the market but need to get rid of a few first.

GET IT!

get it get it get it get it!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

4 (edited by dino48 2015-12-22 01:23:29)

Go for it,I had a great experience talking with the people from Sweatwater. I bought my new Takimine from them.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I'll give Cordoba high marks for quality. The one I bought a few months ago has been hard to put down. Very well built, nice details, great sound, and plays beautifully.

topdown wrote:

get it get it get it get it!

If I do, you'll be seeing it soon.  You've got all the six string steel guitars a guy could ever hope for.  So I'd be bringing it to CF IV.  But I don't know.  I've got a lot of expenses coming.  It's been a pretty good year financially, but buying treats for myself is always hard.  I'm always waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude