Topic: Searching for chords via internet

How can I add cords to my account that I find on another website?

Re: Searching for chords via internet

Hi Dennis, to kind of answer your question..... go to the Resources tab at the top of the home page and find "adding songs to the index".  There you can submit the url of the tune you would like to have added to the Chordie Index, from where you could then add it to your personal songbook.  Bear in mind though that it does not happen overnight as all submissions have to undergo a "vetting" to check for malware, coding errors and formatting to be sure it will be compatible with the "on the fly" formatting within the Chordie search engine.

Also Chordie is staffed by folks donating their "free time" without monetary compensation, to keep the music "free" for the community of global museos out there.  Soooo, be patient about how rapidly (or not) your submission gets there.  There is rumour that some minor upgrades are in progress that may delay your request a little bit. but in the meantime you can always "print to file" and save a copy of the tune you found on your local hard drive in pdf format for your own use.

Thanks for Asking! & Take Care.

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare