Topic: little help ?

I know it's probably been posted somewhere already, but I can't find it (:

When I go to my songbook, the songs there have the chord grids and are in Chord Pro display.  But when I post a song I wrote in songwriting using Chord Pro format it does not show the chord grids ( like it used too). 
no do they  display   in chordpro format.

I went to " How to post a song" and re-read it - and it isn't any different directions than before.

Am I doing something wrong  or is that just one of the things they still have to adjust ?

Thanks
Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Re: little help ?

Jim, you are doing nothing wrong. At the present time chordpro is not activated in the Songwriting section, there is a lot of work going on behind the scenes to make Chordie secure and Per is doing his best to make sure that things work well, and safely, before implementation.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

hi jim. i think it's one of tham thar bugs that need sorting and will be sorted as time allows.

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Yup Yup!

I have been working on a little project as I read some interesting info that was posted a while back about using Chordie's rendering of chordpro on files that you host yourself.  Unfortunately, I don't have a ton of time, so this is a bit of an issue.  I'm hopeful Per gets it fixed quickly, then I can give up my project!  ha ha!  Or not, cuz it's still a cool idea I have in mind.  Anyway, I'm being all secretive here a little, yes.  Jim - as soon as I find myself a hair more time and get my hairbrained idea fine tuned a bit more (and actually accessible), I'll send you an email to all the stuff I am not saying outright!  big_smile  In fact, you'll be my tester... should you choose to accept the role.

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

sure Amy

just let me know

Thanks for the reply to both you and Phill

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke