1 (edited by TIGLJK 2016-03-01 17:48:31)

Topic: Video of My song Mad Hatter Blues performed by Phill

Here is the you tube link to the song I wrote, and Phill so graciously performed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6BRU52-3cQ

The Giraffe, Zebra and Frog are in there bc Phil said his Grandaughter was anxious to see it. smile
Hope she likes it Phill

and I hope you chordians like it too.

Thanks for watching it.

Jim

p.s.  I feel funny posting this in "My local band and me",  cuz Phill is thousands of  miles from me. smile

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Re: Video of My song Mad Hatter Blues performed by Phill

TIGLJK wrote:

p.s.  I feel funny posting this in "My local band and me",  cuz Phill is thousands of  miles from me. smile

only physical miles, galactically we live next door

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Just watched the vid, heard the song. Really well done you guys, I love the artwork, the singing, the whole package. you need to congratulate yourself TIG on those fantastic lyrics.  And of course the performance from Phill is up to his usual excellent standard. Thank you for posting.

Thick as two short planks

ps, another great job with the video. lot of surprises and unexpected appearances. nice one mate

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Nicely performed well done both of you

Very good !

In my late teens I had a drug problem...now in my sixties all my problems have a drug.