Topic: Where has my songbook gone?

I am about ready to leave Chordie for good because I cannot get access to my old songbook with my favorite songs anymore.   I do not know why or if this is only affecting me.    I need the songs back or I am going elsewhere.

If you are a site administrator please see what's going on, I would be happy to keep using chordae if this can be fixed.
Thanks.

Unsolicited Advertising on Chordie is Forbidden

Re: Where has my songbook gone?

The problem is being addressed as a "bug" in the topic in this section so named..... you are not alone having problems with the songbook feature.

Patience please.

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

I found a backdoor to the song songbooks.   If you go to a new song you have not added, then click "add to song book"   it is like a back door to your list....but then you have just added a song you probably don't want.

Unsolicited Advertising on Chordie is Forbidden

Hi Cody,

Did you read this previous message and follow this instructions I gave? If this does not work please let me know what you see listed after clicking the 'V' beside My Songbook.

http://www.chordie.com/forum/viewtopic. … 24#p169624

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Good question ... so I just checked for my own songbook. Once I was logged in, I just clicked the "My Songbook" tab, and there it was. Not sure how this helps, but thought it worth mentioning.