1 (edited by Tenement Funster 2016-03-22 16:12:51)

Topic: Epiphone "Rock, Rumble & Rebellion" Guitar

Check this beauty out! It a promo guitar Epiphone has done for a motorcycle rally called "The Sturgis Buffalo Chip". I don't have a clue what that is, but this is one finelooking guitar:

http://images.epiphone.com.s3.amazonaws.com/News/2016/20160315_kuryakyn/N_031516A2.jpg

2 (edited by dino48 2016-03-22 17:02:29)

Re: Epiphone "Rock, Rumble & Rebellion" Guitar

Wild looking, Sturgess is a yearly motorcycle event and bikers come and have a good time for a few days.I do not know what a buffalo chip is but I am guessing it would be Buffalow droppings.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

dino48 wrote:

Wild looking, Sturgess is a yearly motorcycle event and bikers come and have a good time for a few days.I do not know what a buffalo chip is but I am guessing it would be Buffalow droppings.

yessirreeee Cowboys and girls ! Buffalo chips are just that.
Early settlers of the plains used then for fuel for fires, as well as an early version of frisbees for he kids to play with.
with herds of over 1,000 buffalo roaming , they were pretty plentiful.

The Buffalo Chip Campground is an event venue in Buffalo Chip, South Dakota, USA. It is a gathering place for motorcycle enthusiasts and music festival visitors each year, and has been since being founded in 1981.

Hence the guitar  35 year anniversary

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

I wonder if it plays as good as it looks. Some of those promo guitars fall short on playability.