Topic: PC Crash

Well, friends. I managed to obliterate my old laptop today. Had to go out and get another. But have lost all my data including contacts (the worst loss). Luckily I have most of our family's pictures saved on hard drive which I plan to resurrect this evening. Luckily I still have chordie, so not all was lost. BooHoo!

Re: PC Crash

That's a drag.  I had much the same thing happen not long ago.  Then my new laptop decided to go bonkers.  Fortunately, it was temporary insanity.  For the second laptop.  My condition is more permanent, but fortunately not debilitating.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

I just went through that! except it was my External! so yes all is lost. still need to order 1 card an hope for a recovery its a 50/50 chance but i gotta take it.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

I've never trusted computers, or perhaps my knowledge of them. So I always back everything up either on an external hard drive, memory stick or print.

Thick as two short planks

and a back up for your back up is my lesson!

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)