1 (edited by Doug_Smith 2016-05-07 21:11:43)

Topic: Happy Mom's Day !!!

I just read Amy's post in this section "Mom is going to shut it now."...... and I heard a rumour that Sunday is Mother's Day!?
That special time of year to say a big Thank You to Moms everywhere.  So call yours, or give her a hug, or flowers or whatever seems appropriate..... after all without Moms where would we be???  wink

Have a Good Day Ladies

Edited to correct mystery typo...

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Re: Happy Mom's Day !!!

I agree !
My mom's gone (died at the age of 82)   My mother was 42, her husband {my father} was burned to death  in an accident ( I was 8 months old), no job, and 10 kids on a farm. How the hell she managed - I do not know!

My wife is mom to my three daughters... and she has earned every honor that goes with " Happy Mothers Day" ....trust me.

I wish a Happy Mothers Day to all of the Mom's out there.   You all deserve medals or a million dollars or something! smile
If you had a kid half as hard as I was to raise - God Bless You!

Love to you all on this day and always!
JIM

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

I feel lucky to still have my 95 year old Mum still around.

Happy moms Day.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Thanks!

I hope all the lurkers that are Mom's had a lovely Mother's Day - as well as the fer that do come chat with us, and of course all the moms of Chordie members.

Peatle, 95?  Yes indeed!  You are a very lucky man, I hope you made her day special!!!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.