Topic: Wazzup with the As?

Some songs I add to my songbook get all wonky when I pull them back up...they are packed with the letter A.  What's up with that?  How do I prevent it?  Also, the paragraph under the link to this page has a typo - there are 3 gs in the word 'suggestions.'

Re: Wazzup with the As?

HI!  I think that's an issue with the display.  I noticed it too.  It seems to happen in regards to things like apostrophes.  Right?  Double check on that, and link me to a specific song.  I hadn't noticed it in a while, and thought it was only happening on songs that weren't actually in the index and blamed it on that myself.  If you can link me a song or two, I'll triple check on it and forward it up to our admin to see if he can find a resolution to the display issue with those "special" characters.  smile 

"Everything about chordie.com. Feedback, sugggestions, error reports. Moderated by Roger Guppy, admin, topdown, unclejoesband"

Sure enough, there are 3 g's!  I expect this wasn't on purpose, but rather a simple typo.  Thanks for pointing it out!  We'll get that fixed!  big_smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Re: Wazzup with the As?

ubb57 wrote:

Also, the paragraph under the link to this page has a typo - there are 3 gs in the word 'suggestions.'

Thank you. Nobody else had noticed that and I have now corrected it.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"