1 (edited by Strummerboy Bill 2016-06-10 22:09:56)

Topic: GREAT News For A Change!!!

As I wrote Doug just a few minutes ago......."Dondra says to say hello to you all....... We got a great report back from the doc: Her blood pressure's under control, she's up cooking and washing dishes and this evening I let her go to her niece's birthday party in the car by herself. I'm sitting here alternately writing you and wringing my hands and gnashing my teeth. She's due home in 20 minutes, no phone calls yet, and I feel like a DAD!!!!!!"......... (This has a few edits from yours truly).

==========================================

Also, she's YELLING at me! Can y'all believe it!!!!! She actually has the strength to give me "what for" when I need it! And I'm loving it!!!! I wanna make mistakes like pouring bleach on her jeans just so I can hear her go at me. Damn! Bill's a "Happy Boy"....... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJQOo4k-BBo

Both of us of course thank ALL of you for standing by us (somebody play "Stand By Me"--- just kidding) and sending your love and prayers to us both.

Please, please, please continue with the juju, prayers, good vibrations and thoughts, because we sure can use them.

We send all our love to you, our sweetest friends, from

Bill and Dondra Craig

PS: To our friend TF catching up on The Kinks these days, my friend! smile

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Re: GREAT News For A Change!!!

Strummerboy Bill, fantastic news regarding Dondra`s health! I am so pleased for you both.  I can well imagine you sitting there wringing your hands for Dondra to return after all you both have been through smile

Now that beats the cake, a husband who Loves getting Yelled at!!!! ha-ha I might have to show my husband that one wink  Great to see you on here again smile

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan

Oh, Jan !

Dondra loves your music and your words and how great it is to see you wishing us well. I'm trying my best to write some more, but you know who takes priority, right?

We both just keep shaking our heads at how much we are loved here and how much our wonderful musicians find to write about.

I will catch up as soon as I can with all our works. Promise.

Your Friend

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Rogue Beatle Bass

Bill and Dondra
That is an absolutly fantastic way to start the chordie summer - hearing that you two have good health !!
I am soooo happy for you.

Bill - don't worry about the yelling just do what I do -   smile and nod - she thinks I'm having hearing loss !!:)

Great news - can't wait for more of you interesting posts my friend !!
Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Yippee ki-yay-yea!!!

Wishing you many yellings at. smile

Glad too hear it Bill.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

that's great bill

out of tune out of key and out of touch

Awesome.

I'm glad she's doing so well.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

All great news, Bill ... does our hearts good to hear the joy in your words. If you run out of ways to ruin laundry, I have an arsenal of first-hand experiences you might find useful. lol Seriously, your being a part of the Chordie family makes us all a bit richer, and for that we're grateful.

10 (edited by Strummerboy Bill 2016-06-11 01:57:16)

Oh heck. I'll just have the great Ben E King play and sing it himself. He could have done a better job than me, anyway......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTd2ylacYNU

That's for y'all by the way......

Your friend always,

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Rogue Beatle Bass

This is likely the only time a husband can be so publicly enthused about his wife doing the dishes.

Happy for you both buddy.  To your health!

I just wish I could give all of you one of those friendly "Knocks On The Shoulders" with the right hand fist; pull y'all close just like those the football players do, and smack y'all in the belly just as lightly as possible, in order to let you know how much we both thank you. Unfortunately, I can't - some of you live too far away. But you ARE loved. By both of us and we know to appreciate what you have done for the both of us.

See You Soon (writing/playing and singing)

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Rogue Beatle Bass

Absolutely fantastic news to start my weekend.

Here is a song from one of my students, Raquel, for you to learn and sing to Dondra big_smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdtgXeIF1Ys

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

AWESOME NEWS!

My gramps just went to the hospital the other day as his internal defibrillator went off and knocked him out at breakfast.  Turns out some dumb doc took him off of his beta blockers.  I thought immediately of you and Dondra, and was hoping she was faring much better.  Gramps is out and feeling great.  It's so great to hear that Dondra is too! smile 

This does my heart good.  Keep getting yelled at, Bill.  Just don't make life too hard on her!  wink

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Amy,

As I write this, I am watching her off and on and making sure she's getting her "nappy". You need never worry about me making her life too hard on me or the reverse! I just keep working on ways of letting her know how much I love her!!!! smile

Your Friend ALWAYS

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Rogue Beatle Bass

So glad to hear you have found the light at the end of the tunnel after what you have been through in recent times. I love the way you two have a love that shines so bright and strong. You are proof of love will conquer all.
Thank you for your Sunshine.
Love to you both.
Pete and Maree

Thank you, Pete, Maree and everyone!

Today was the first time she looked into the Fridge and noticed all kind of stuff MISSING and y'all should have heard her yelling!

I could NOT stop smiling and the more I smiled the madder she got. I think I have my Dondra back, my friends!

Always

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Rogue Beatle Bass

So glad to hear. That is great news.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.