Topic: who did i kill

you can find my recording here: https://soundcloud.com/iphillfine/who-did-i-kill

it would be nice to see your thoughts and comments

thanks

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Re: who did i kill

Well done Phill.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Terrific  song Phill

Your fictional character felt real. Your story came through in a powerful, way an excellent piece of songwriting.

Phill.......really good, voice once again, , lyrics are great, made me feel a bit sad.

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan

6 (edited by TIGLJK 2016-06-16 10:35:57)

Phill,
Vacation must have been very good to you - this is an
excellent song, Buddy !
Love the  way you intertwined mystery into the scheme... and left it hanging  to each person's imagination as to whether or not he in fact did kill some one.
As per usual, the musical portion is top notch.   The easy flow of the guitar makes it so easy to immerse  yourself into the story as it unfolds.

and I know you're not a big futbol fan, but I'm pulling for Wales today vs. England - just B/C of you !! Let's hope the outcome isn't as sad as this song!

Keep'em coming my friend,  thoroughly enjoyed it.

Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

I enjoyed listening to your latest song Phill.
I like the way the song poses the question of whether it's a real or imagined killing.

thanks to everyone for taking the time to read/listen to the song, i'll begin with the last and work my way up....
ark, this song more or less wrote itself it took 10 minutes and the recording about an hour with practises and cock-ups!

thanks jim, you're a mate, unfortunately we lost, the old enemy scored in the last minute, best team won on the day. this song i wrote on wednesday last, from (as usual) a strumming session leading to a chord sequence leading to the words, as i said to tony (arkady) it took all of 10 minutes and the story just flowed. it wasn't planned it wrote itself...kinda!

thank you jandle, i had 3 gigs last weekend (2 on saturday) so my voice felt a little raw, but it seems like it worked out right.

dino & grah, thanks for the read and listen and giving me encouragement. this was a quickie and it appears quickies do the trick.

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.