Topic: Calling Dirty Ed

I saw this and thought you might like it Ken. Some others on here might like to try one too. http://acousticguitar.com/new-deering-g … ers-dream/

Jim

Re: Calling Dirty Ed

I've got a deering 5 string banjo which sits it the corner most of the time, a 6 string just might see more playing time.  Gonna have to tell the wife I found one laying along the road and I just had to bring it home.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

A buddy had a Deering Boston six-string that I played several times - lots of fun and an inspiration to write new songs.  He sold it last year at a great price without telling me. I probably would have added it to the collection if I had known.

Looking forward to seeing you again in about a month Jim.

DE

I want to read my own water, choose my own path, write my own songs

Are the chords the same as on a guitar? Ken I too am looking forward to seeing you, catching up, playing some music and maybe even drinkin a little bourbon huh?

mekidsdad wrote:

Are the chords the same as on a guitar? Ken I too am looking forward to seeing you, catching up, playing some music and maybe even drinkin a little bourbon huh?

Fingering is exactly the same as a six-string guitar.
I'll be bringing a bottle or two of Devil's Cut with me - just for medicinal purposes of course and to cleanse the vocal chords as needed.............

I want to read my own water, choose my own path, write my own songs