Topic: Anybody Here On Facebook?

I don't mean to be an "FB Snob", but I keep my "Friends List" on FB pretty low. Because the dementia makes me forget, if I have too many friends, I may not remember them and it causes problems for me.

However, since Y'ALL are my "family" I shouldn't have a problem. I already know the names of all you
"Heavies" ( a compliment from the 60's), so please friend me if you want to.

I am either "Arthur William Craig Carrollton, GA" or just "Bill Craig" same place.

I have some family stuff going on at the moment, so haven't been here as much as I'd like, but I do check FB and e-mails and those are an alternate and good way of getting hold of "The German Boy". smile

Your Friend In Music Always

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Re: Anybody Here On Facebook?

Hi Bill/Dondra. I do use Facebook,  but mainly just lurk around rather than posting. I'm just not interesting enough to follow or clever enough to do some of the fancy stuff I see.
I also haven't been around to much just lately due to some serious issues but I'll look out for you and have a chat.

Thick as two short planks

I could not find you Bill, there are just too many Bill Craigs. It is OK with a name like mine as there are only 3 Roger Guppys on Facebook, however I did search by your e-mail address and found you immediately. You have a 'Friend's Request' big_smile

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

4 (edited by Strummerboy Bill 2016-07-10 08:13:52)

Roger Guppy wrote:

I could not find you Bill, there are just too many Bill Craigs. It is OK with a name like mine as there are only 3 Roger Guppys on Facebook, however I did search by your e-mail address and found you immediately. You have a 'Friend's Request' big_smile

Roger

Awesome, my friend!!!! Let me get right over there...... and THANK YOU, Roger!

Always

Bill

ADDENDUM: Um, you may have indeed hit on the wrong "Bill Craig", Roger. Mine would be in Carrollton, Georgia  (USA) and my foto has me behind my drums or the Gecko playing his leaf. smile Thank you, my friend!

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Rogue Beatle Bass

Hi Bill ... great to hear from you!

I don't participate in any "social media" sites (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.), and only take part in two forums, being Chordie and a fly-fishing site. We lead a quiet, private life in rural Nova Scotia, and while it may be boring to some it's just the way we like it.

If this is your profile picture you do have a request from me Bill, if not I have egg on my face lol:

https://scontent-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/1511707_10202146149071418_1959783711_o.jpg

7 (edited by TIGLJK 2016-07-10 15:49:39)

Tenement Funster wrote:

Hi Bill ... great to hear from you!

I don't participate in any "social media" sites (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.), and only take part in two forums, being Chordie and a fly-fishing site. We lead a quiet, private life in rural Nova Scotia, and while it may be boring to some it's just the way we like it.

Bill,
it's pretty much the same with me - I don't do fb or twitter or pinterest either
I do however like people here on Chordie - so I'll just enjoy this - it's more than enough for me.
Happy summer to you and Dondra! smile
Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

I`m on FB all the time. My real name is Joey Terlizzi.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

No my friends are but they have all got some kind of virus, malwhare etc.I may try iy again when I get more protection.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Roger Guppy wrote:

If this is your profile picture you do have a request from me Bill, if not I have egg on my face lol:

https://scontent-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/1511707_10202146149071418_1959783711_o.jpg

Looks like him but he lists Pearl drums.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

The TAMAS were in better and happier times. my dear friend dino, and yes that's me Roger. Just let me get back on FB and find the request! Thanks, guys and ladies! See ya soon on FB!

Always

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Rogue Beatle Bass

As usual,  anything to do with technology I failed.  I will try again,  but for now I'm going to put the kettle on and have a mug of tea. It's what I do best

Im on there, easy to find,  https://www.facebook.com/scott.sailer.5

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

OK, I was waiting for someone else to find Bill, and it worked!  Roger and Scott added him, so I found him that way.  hee hee hee... now Bill, just go though all the Friends that Roger, Scott and I have in common... and you'll find a bunch of chordie peeps!  LOL!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Bill, all I get is, Bill Craig Deutschland. And he is a musician. Am I heading in the right direction?

OK Bill, I found you through Scott's page and sent a request. Just so you know, I have an account there but I don't really post anything.

Bill has two Facebook accounts. I found the one that he does not use smile but, and I must be honest here, I then used Scott's to get the correct link. big_smile

Anyone using my page who has not friended me,,, you know you are allowed smile

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)