Topic: Guess who I met this evening?

OK it is me on the left but does anyone know the guy on the right? big_smile

https://c7.staticflickr.com/8/7756/27614284254_750d1f39cb_b.jpg

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Re: Guess who I met this evening?

Nope

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Is this a guessing Game??  I'll take "Illustrious Leaders" for 500 Alex...... 

But another good one would be: Head Coach of the Euro Championship Portugese Futbol Team ? !

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

No, but if he's drinking a Corona without a lime, he can't be all bad. smile

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

OK clue time....

He is Norwegian. I have known him for over 10 years as a cyber friend and this is the first time we have met face to face. big_smile

Is it Per ?

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

TIGLJK wrote:

Is it Per ?

First prize to Jim....

I will buy you a beer next time you are in the Algarve. big_smile

Roger

Roger Guppy wrote:

OK clue time....

He is Norwegian. I have known him for over 10 years as a cyber friend and this is the first time we have met face to face. big_smile

That's really cool Roger, from Norway and drinking Mexican beer?

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

good news roger, jim just told me he's coming to the algarve next week. hope you've saved up all your beer tokens? lol

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Very cool - I hope he makes it to CSV in March!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Roger ......Nice to put a face to the name re Per  smile

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan

I recognized him right away, of course I've seen his photo before.  Also, he's quite a handsome guy.

VERY cool that you got to meet Per, FINALLY!  It's funny how - in this day and age when we should be scared to death of meeting some wacko on the internet - true friendships are created here on Chordie, and almost no one is too wacky in real life!  Ha ha! 

BTW - I have a feeling Doug actually may have won the prize:  "Illustrious Leader" - Save up those beer chips Roger, someone's bound to take you up on it someday!

DINO:  From Norway, drinking Mexican beer - IN PORTUGAL - with a British chap!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Someday he might show up here for one of the events all of you put on there on the east coast.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Thanks for noticing Amy !  I was feeling a little obscure that evening and didn't want to spoil the game.... and even managed to slide in a psudo-congrats on the Soccer Championship as well.  There was a better than even chance the "Jeopardy" reference would get missed.  But I will say that IF I was to go to Portugal.... I'd stand for the first round anyway!

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare