Topic: New Fender Squire 51 day

I recently restored a older squire 51 and thought I made a deal to keep it but it went sour and I had to return the guitar but I kinda fell in love with the sound it adds a new dimension to my playing so I purchased a new one from Sweetwater for $199.00 candy apple red. cant wait till Friday.
https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13654306_10209978104707966_1871455409507439935_n.jpg?oh=05d960e7e8dcc20ed5066b728adc281f&oe=5827C926

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: New Fender Squire 51 day

Good looking  and a good price Russell.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Thanks dino regarding the price I opted for the three payments only because I have a sweetwater account and I would have to pay a 26% intrest charge, so this way there is no interest and I allready made the 1st payment 2 to go of $66.00 not hard to handle smile

dino48 wrote:

Good looking  and a good price Russell.

Sounds like a good deal, looking forward to some sounds from you with her. lol

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Thanks Roger so am I smile  (pant pant) smile

Roger Guppy wrote:

Sounds like a good deal, looking forward to some sounds from you with her. lol

Roger

SHWEET

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Red with a maple fingerboard ... one of the prettiest Fender combos ever. Mark Knopfler and David Gilmour come to mind, when I see one of these. I'm not familiar with the Squier 51 ... it appears to have a Strat body, but the switching looks like a Tele. And the pickup config is different also, with an H-bridge and an S-neck.

Nice job, Russell!