1 (edited by beamer 2016-07-15 20:15:01)

Topic: F chord help for Jandle + Bar chords

Jandle I hope this works for ya! I did not do any open chords.  And for the rest of the B chord challenged here is a hint.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggcDV9vqJPY

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Re: F chord help for Jandle + Bar chords

beamer ............THANK YOU very much!! I had a look at the video you did for me and now i understand what you were saying.  I will get my guitar out again tonight after dinner and put your video on again and try to do what you were showing on the video.  That made my day, you going to all that trouble for me to explain the F chord, barring and the B chord.  Made it easy to follow watching it (probably because i am more of a visual person than reading person).  So once again, a BIG THANKS to YOU big_smile

Also i didn`t comment on the you tube video as i dont have an account on there smile

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan

Glad it helped. and maybe the other 35 ppl who looked an made no comment LOLOL(even on here)LOL
after you get that the trick is to also switch between the 2 main shapes of teh E and Am with out lifting the bar.  I forgot to put that in the vid since it was a quickie. also for a very pretty sound  you can (in the E shape) lift the Bar off of all but the low e for a very pretty mode, if you do itin the Am shape put index on the A string. i can do another  vid if needed.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

hee hee... we all just wanted to see you and hear you talking!  wink That was really nice of you to do the vid for her Scott.

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.