Topic: Eva Cassidy's version of "Songbird"

I am looking to find the chords to "Songbird". Although Eva Cassidy was not the original artist, she did a version that I would like to learn how to play. If anyone could help, I would appreciate it.
Thanks!

loveguitar59

LevisandLace

Re: Eva Cassidy's version of "Songbird"

loveguitar59 wrote:

I am looking to find the chords to "Songbird". Although Eva Cassidy was not the original artist, she did a version that I would like to learn how to play. If anyone could help, I would appreciate it.
Thanks!

loveguitar59

Welcome to the site loving if you type it in at the text on the front page it will give you several artists vershons. You might also try youtube.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Did you find the one indexed here on Chordie??  http://www.chordie.com/chord.pere/www.u … ;id=266483

Welcome to Chordie !!

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Welcome to Chordie, Eva is a favorite of mine. Eva's version of Song bird is beautiful.  If you go to the artists section you will find a list of some of her songs.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

dino48 wrote:
loveguitar59 wrote:

Thanks!

loveguitar59

Welcome to the site loving if you type it in at the text on the front page it will give you several artists vershons. You might also try youtube.

Thank you. I did try to find her. It wasn't showing up. I will try again...pamala

LevisandLace

bluejeep wrote:

Welcome to Chordie, Eva is a favorite of mine. Eva's version of Song bird is beautiful.  If you go to the artists section you will find a list of some of her songs.

Hello...
thank you. I will try again. I did type her in but she wasn't showing up. I found the other version, but was wanting hers. Ill try again...
thank you.

LevisandLace

Doug_Smith wrote:

Did you find the one indexed here on Chordie??  http://www.chordie.com/chord.pere/www.u … ;id=266483

Welcome to Chordie !!

Thank you! I used the link and found it! Thanks again....
pamala

LevisandLace