Topic: Rugby!!!

Rugby sevens playoffs  7- 29-16   I am going too watch.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Re: Rugby!!!

Since I got out of high school I really haven't been much of a sports fan. I rarely watch TV at all except for the local news.

unclejoesband wrote:

Since I got out of high school I really haven't been much of a sports fan. I rarely watch TV at all except for the local news.

I only watch NFL and Rugby I don't care for the other sports much.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

4 (edited by Tenement Funster 2016-07-25 10:03:18)

Sevens is a terrific game to watch, Dino ... I know you'll enjoy it.

We "cut the cable" in June, and only watch Netflix and other free streaming stuff. The local cable providers were robbing us blind, and for the sake of having a few live sports channels, we had to be bombarded with endless reality shows and info-mercials. I'll have some withdrawal not being able to watch EPL football (soccer) when it restarts in a few weeks, but I can live with it.

rugby sevens is a very fast game especially when played on a full size pitch. get yourselves a 6 pack, an easy chair and a few mates, sit back (if you can) and enjoy

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Tenement Funster wrote:

Sevens is a terrific game to watch, Dino ... I know you'll enjoy it.

We "cut the cable" in June, and only watch Netflix and other free streaming stuff. The local cable providers were robbing us blind, and for the sake of having a few live sports channels, we had to be bombarded with endless reality shows and info-mercials. I'll have some withdrawal not being able to watch EPL football (soccer) when it restarts in a few weeks, but I can live with it.

Cable is getting unreal over here also, I love the rugby and will watch it again and it will be at the Olympics this year.