Topic: Anyone Heard from NELA?

Does anyone know of the whereabouts of NELA?

He used to be very active in the Forums. He's had some severe health issues in the past few years that may be needing attention, or he may just be on an extended phishing trip, but he's certainly missed.

Re: Anyone Heard from NELA?

I have not seen him or Peter Benson

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I e-mailed NELA a little while ago but got no reply.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Pete's been on Youtube - so he appears to be doing well.  Just hasn't been visiting us here too much.  NELA sad He may possibly just be having internet issues.  As I understand it, he was on a dial up connection - or a mobile connection.  I can't recall for sure, but he didn't have great internet at the house.  My fingers are crossed that's all it is preventing him from visiting us.  I do believe he's got lots of family around, so I hope his health is holding up.

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

mekidsmom wrote:

Pete's been on Youtube - so he appears to be doing well.  Just hasn't been visiting us here too much.  NELA sad He may possibly just be having internet issues.  As I understand it, he was on a dial up connection - or a mobile connection.  I can't recall for sure, but he didn't have great internet at the house.  My fingers are crossed that's all it is preventing him from visiting us.  I do believe he's got lots of family around, so I hope his health is holding up.

thanks for the update Amy.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I always enjoy the dry humour of NELA'S posts, I do hope he's ok

Thick as two short planks