Topic: Amy's beautiful voice in video

Amy and Phill both recorded this for me.  I already had made a video with Phill's cover which was awesome.

Amy's is just heart warming.... and I was feeling a little sad this morning as my daughter's mother in law is very ill and in the hospital and probably soon heading for hospice.
As I listened to Amy sing it again this morning I decided to put her version to video as well.

Give it a listen -  I think she did it beautifully.

Thanks Amy smile 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-d1f9O … e=youtu.be

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Re: Amy's beautiful voice in video

That is great,thanks for sharing.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Jim, the song, the performance and the video all complement each other. Well done to you both.

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Jim, you get the credit for such moving lyrics.  Without your imagery, there's no way I could have sang it in a way that would give it justice.  The video you've added to my recording really pulls that lyrical imagery out.  I'm so very sorry to hear about your daughter's mother in law.  I do hope those angels are indeed there watching over each of her loved ones, as well as herself.  May her final days be filled with the love of family and peace.  Or better yet, a miracle.  Hugs to all.

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Beautifully put together Jim ......... both visually and vocally.......well done to you and Amy.  And ditto to what Amy said, may God bless her and watch over her with angels.

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan