1 (edited by Strummerboy Bill 2016-10-04 23:19:11)

Topic: To My Chordie Family In Florida And The East Coast

Please be safe and take care of each other. From what we hear, it's going to be a bad one. If you need to evacuate, Dondra and I have plenty of room. Just let us know.

We love you!

Bill and Dondra Craig

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Re: To My Chordie Family In Florida And The East Coast

My son evacuated his family, he had too stay behind as he is as he is a manager for the local  electrical co. in s. caro;lina

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Been thinking specifically of Topdown ...

I believe he's on the west coast of Florida (Madeira Beach area?) but they've probably had major effect ... hope everyone's okay. The dear folk in Haiti have the seen the worst of it ... so sad.

What about you and Dondra, Bill?  I understand there's record flooding pretty far in off the coast.  I hope you two are safe, dry, and haven't completely lost power. Stop in and let us know you're well when you get a chance to.  Take care!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Tenement Funster wrote:

Been thinking specifically of Topdown ...

I believe he's on the west coast of Florida (Madeira Beach area?) but they've probably had major effect ... hope everyone's okay. The dear folk in Haiti have the seen the worst of it ... so sad.

It was largely a non-event here on the west coast. A little breezy and hardly any rain. Glad we dodged another. Thanks for the well wishes TF! I have family and friends in NC that got hammered - trees, down, flooding - they got a lot worse than I did!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Glad too see you are ok topdown. My son in S. Carolina got hit with a lot of flooding he had too send the family  away. He had too stay as he is a manager with the local Electrical power company. they are close to Savanna Ga. I have not heard from my other son  who lives in Georgia but he lives a lot further in.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

mekidsmom wrote:

What about you and Dondra, Bill?  I understand there's record flooding pretty far in off the coast.  I hope you two are safe, dry, and haven't completely lost power. Stop in and let us know you're well when you get a chance to.  Take care!

Sunny weather every day Amy. We're in what is known as "North-West" Georgia. Still in Metro-Atlanta, but far enough west to almost be in East Alabama. No trouble here, thank goodness, but we both stand ready to help anyone of our Chordie Family at any time.

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com