Topic: I'm Not Going To Say His Name.....

.... that GUY!..... Who keeps us all straight and one of my dearest friends (like one of about 600!), but he just had a birthday, and it seems I missed it. sad  A card is on the way and our apologies for missing the post about it, if there was one. But anyway, "MYSTERY GUY", come on out here and chastise me/us!

Happy Belated Birthday to our friend  _________________.

Bill and She Who Must Be Obeyed

smile

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Re: I'm Not Going To Say His Name.....

Wow!  60 views and no guesses?  I guess it's time to own up......  Yup me and Badeye share one (I think).  But you know ever since our Zodiac signs got changed, it just doesn't feel the same.  Finding out after all these years that I'm not the person I thought I was.... and after almost 37 years of Marriage the wife and I are TOTALLY Incompatible!

Thanks Bill! for the good wishes and hangin' out with me.

Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

I saw Bill's cryptic message and thought it was directed at Russ.... shows what a good detective I would make lol.

A belated Birthday wish for you Doug:

May your strings never break and always stay in tune.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

4 (edited by Classical Guitar 2016-10-31 08:36:00)

Happy Birthday.

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare    If I remember this is from Hamlet.

Music is what feelings sound like.
Music is life, that why our hearts have beats.

Happy returns of the day Doug. The most sung song in the history of the world is happy birthday to you, and I dare say you'll hear it a few times more today.

All the best

Phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

looks like this is belated but Happy Birthday Doug hang in there

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Happy belated birthday Doug.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman