1 (edited by Peatle Jville 2016-11-05 07:26:10)

Topic: Trying Out New Ideas On Youtube

Hello from Springtime  down here in NZ. Time to grow new Ideas. As those in the Northern hemisphere head into winter we in the South Pacific Ocean head into summer. I have attempted to do a differant way of presenting my music ideas on youtube I will attach my effort here for anyone wanting to have a watch or give some feed back.
Cheers
https://youtu.be/gTKer2q9KRU

Re: Trying Out New Ideas On Youtube

Pete, I left comments on The Tube for you, but I was curious: Is the YT a better "platform" than SoundCloud?  Take a look at my comments, but just on the face of it, I'd like it if there were a gospel piano and a few more verses to "fill" it out a bit more.

All the best to you and Maree!

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

I like the artwork, but the camera movement had me a little seasick.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

4 (edited by Peatle Jville 2016-11-05 18:06:47)

Thank you Bill
Love to Dondra. Great to see you back here in Chordie Land. I have put a longer version up on soundcloud of, Faith Will Get Us Through, if you want to give it a listen. I have also posted a quirky video on YT titled Tain Line which might entertain. Cheers Zurf the cheap budget made it a bit rough. My wife Maree has a collection of P.J. Shutlar art so I thought I would use those as part of the video. 
Your friend Peatle

Hi Peatle,

I have already left comments on this song on Sound Cloud and as I  am not a member of You Tube yet, I can`t leave comments on there.   So regarding the YT version,  I enjoyed the song, and like the lyrics and the art work is very good smile  .......... the only other comment I will add is the filming was it was a bit shaky and made viewing a bit difficult.   But otherwise, great to see you doing different stuff with your songs smile

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan

6 (edited by easybeat 2016-11-06 23:42:03)

Peatle
you are an inspiration,you always trying new things.
Many of us are doing the same old same old.over & over & over.
i`ve got heaps of songs written, but don`t bother any more to record them.
I`m gonna have a go at trying something totally different with them.
thanks for inspiring me!

The King Of Audio Torture

7 (edited by Peatle Jville 2016-11-07 06:46:16)

Thank you EB that backing music you did with your friends time lapse photography on youtube made me think about trying something a bit more visual. EB your a good song writer. The challenge for all composers is trying to make that one  stand out song that will become something extra special.
Jandle, that is going to be my biggest challenge trying to make something that is easier on the viewers eyes more in focus and steady.
Thank you all of you for your feed back it means a lot to me.