Topic: chat room?

ever thought about a live chat room here? probably a reason why there is not one but me being internet and teknoillogical ignorant . just curious.

out of tune out of key and out of touch

Re: chat room?

that would be good but it would be costly.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

dino48 wrote:

that would be good but it would be costly.

well that answers that question

You can always arrange a Skype get together which costs nothing big_smile.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

5 (edited by Baldguitardude 2016-11-08 19:11:17)

There are free chat programs.  But who would maintain?

Best free and easiest chat is FB and you dont have to maintain it and you can invite members into a single chat.  or just use Google chat from your mail.  you can set up a fake mail for free.(heck I have like 6 accounts, maintain 3 and the rest are for junk mail)

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

We have had this conversation before, I think, I while ago.  The biggest issue I believe ended up being... who moderates it?  Considering the amount of spam that shows up in the forums from brand new "users", moderation would be a necessity.  Manning a chat room though costs more than a few pickles.  sad 

I've created Skype groups and rooms and the like for lots of purposes.  Use it constantly for work.  It works well enough.  Facebook can do the same thing.  Yup, Google too!  wink  All ya have to do is grab a bunch of people you want to talk to, get their contact info, and chat it up!  wink

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

mekidsmom wrote:

We have had this conversation before, I think, I while ago.  The biggest issue I believe ended up being... who moderates it?  Considering the amount of spam that shows up in the forums from brand new "users", moderation would be a necessity.  Manning a chat room though costs more than a few pickles.  sad 

I've created Skype groups and rooms and the like for lots of purposes.  Use it constantly for work.  It works well enough.  Facebook can do the same thing.  Yup, Google too!  wink  All ya have to do is grab a bunch of people you want to talk to, get their contact info, and chat it up!  wink

well with the price of pickles these days I can understand that. thanks for the answers

But if you watch "THE COBBLER" you learn that pickels are what preserves you! LOLOL

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)