1 (edited by Grah1 2016-11-10 20:12:16)

Topic: Back on line

Hi    I'm back on line after  the  move  complete  with  BTs  latest  hi speed  set up  . Have I missed any  thing  good ?

Re: Back on line

Good to see you back with us Graham!  As for having missed anything good..... on this side of the pond we have been kinda wrapped up in this little "choosing a leader" thing, which as I'm sure everyone is aware went well or not depending on opinion.  The Chordie Community as a whole has been hanging in here and remaining objectively silent through the ordeal and should be commended for their restraint.  Music binds us even through adversity, and will endure long after all this has been forgotten.

Welcome Home! Please tell us about your new "digs" and your "vision" for the refurbishment.  From your photo, I see that the place is stone masonry and is the roof slate?  Is it "scheduled" by chance?  The better half is dying to know a bit about the History of the Village and the related Church, sort of a student of such stuff you know.

Cheers!

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Wwlcome back graham,we missed you.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Welcome back!  Not too much going on, other than what Doug has mentioned.  wink

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Great to have you back, Graham!

The Chordie community has continued to inspire and inform, albeit your significant contributions have been missed. Russell's band is cracking right along, some of us have new gear, great new songs / poems submitted, been introduced to new music from all over the world, questions answered, etc.

Looking forward to hearing about your recent adventures, new music, etc.

We have completely failed to connect on Skype for a virtual campfire, but otherwise we're plugging along as usual.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Hello Graham,  welcome home, and talking of home, any chance of posting some pics of what sounds like a fantastic place to live?

Thick as two short planks

Welcome  back to Chordie Land interesting to hear about your new chapter in life and music.

Welcome back, Gray One!

Now show us some new vids!

smile

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com