Topic: I thought of an idea to write a song about!

It's about a weird thing in my family...

My Nan gave birth to her two daughters the same days my aunt gave birth to her two sons.
Weird! Just think about it is just so bizzarre, what a strange coincidence. The odds are ROUGHLY 1 in 133,600.
Bet nobody's ever wrote about that before.
GGNNNN it's so ridiculous, it's just funny! It makes me feel special! I think God wanted this to happen and I thank Him it rocks!
Tell me if anything similiar happenned to you, and what youthink of my idea.

Will

PS: Stop calling me paranormal it makes me feel like a freak, I'm not a Ghost or a UFO!

don't ever stand aside, don't ever be denied
you gotta be who you be if you're comin' with me
cool
okay??

Re: I thought of an idea to write a song about!

Hi Wil,
Im sure there are lots of coincidences happen in life to all!
But you should start just by jotting down words to your song! just get a note book and start! It ofton comes together very quickly! Or another picture takes on the story!
Dont try to hard as its supposed to be enjoyable!

I always seem to mention Disaster,but these things happen to some of us in life? 
My Dad died on the 3rd of June in france and is buried their! But my Mam also died on the 3rd of June in Cork City Ireland!  Both died on the same day away from home on the same date although 16 years apart!!

now i hope everyone elses story  is as happy as yours!
Now start writing Sunshine!

Slán
Old Doll .

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Your situation is pretty weird as well... You're great you must be so popular. Sorry about your parents.

don't ever stand aside, don't ever be denied
you gotta be who you be if you're comin' with me
cool
okay??

That story please use it to write a song. I am pretty sure you will find very easy a song about this, like you wrote, very rare situation and the odds are very much like you wrote.
If you feel the music IN YOU caused by this event, if it went straight to your heart, if it touched your emotions: PLEASE WRITE A SONG, and I think we would be pleased if you like to put it on chordie.
Some things are so rare, and almost, I said almost, not always, impossible to imagine, and I didn't have much luck the last years, and this give questions, that no one can answer.
WHY, HOW, WHAT is there a coincidence or is it planned? I've been through a lot. But
I had a patient once, where a daughter gave birth on exact the same day, as her own mother. This is also difficult to believe, but there was a situation, meaning, her father and mother gave birth to the daughter, at the age of 17, and so did the daughter, 18 years old, they were in the same hospital, and at almost EXACTLY the same time, officialy the time they had to report was the same, the daughter gave birth to a son, and so did her mother.
If you start thinking in words like brother, sister, you loose really your mind.
But there are facts who go straight to your heart, leading sometimes to beautiful songs.
I can giove you an example, but this is a very sad one: the song that Eric Clapton wrote, when hiis son felt down from an appartement is "tears in heaven". It should be a song, where people should think about. I have got a cardiac arrest a few hourds after a car crash. Following the statistics, driving 90km/h and hitting a tree (aquaplaning, very nice road, but a pool of water in a corner), there is a 1 in a million chance to survive, and if surviving a 1 /100000 to be NOT in a wheelchair.
I am thinking and I see very often in my dreams things like a crash, or that I can run.
Every day is different, even if things go wrong, try to make the best of it, and it is not easy, I just have to consider my situation: always in (terrible lower back) pain, no more walking, no more .., name it. I am very happy that I found chordie, and you are all great, and that is a FACT THAT MAKES ME STRONG and helps me to pass my day. Also weird is, I lost my father too, he was 44 years old, that at "exactly at the moment he died, we, my mother and me, were standing in front of an undertaker, waiting for a red traffic light, I said to my mother, this must be a real difficult job, make a living where others are dead. The moment I spoke these words, I remember me watching the time, was the same as written in Rotterdam (Holland) 15:01
Sometimes, I'm asking myself is THIS reality, is this coincidence or not. And paranormal, I wrote a song about it, I also still remember me every chord, and most of the lyrics, 33 years later, but at that time composed on a 50$ guitar.
Playing it now, gives me a kind of inner peace, and finally, only the good and sweet memories stay.
We should discuss about this on a day.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

5 (edited by Old Doll 2007-07-24 20:24:47)

Hi  Docphil and Will.
There is nothing extra special about me! I am no different to anyone else!
I am blessed with so many friends, maybe because i genuinely love my connections with people! There is always something to learn from them!
while i was reading both your post, my mp3 was playing as usual. All my favourite songs. This one in particular i love. they were a Irish group.  since disbanded i think? never hear any more of them
I know now Will you are quite young, but still think you will like this.
Doc phil i know you will love it! as you have quite an extensive knowledge of
music!  One question Docphil? Did you have an out of body experience with your crash?
Just curious!

Sorry Admin, for this thread in songwriting! but you know how these things start!!

D side. The real world

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=TLVWSeULpAg

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !