Topic: NGD -Again.

This time it is another 2001 Ibanez Artcore. Same color. This one is definitely used. The other looks like it was never played. The difference. It has the original numbers matching box. Plus all the original tags and truss rod wrench in the plastic bag. Picture fairy, please help. Thanx in advance.

Edited by picture fairy.

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15355654_1234824313250646_8653079595023520392_n.jpg?oh=34ee025d26d7b99d0bdf94cd2d5312fb&oe=58E6DEA8

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Re: NGD -Again.

I loved my Artcore, Joey³!!!!! Can't wait to see yours!

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

It makes me sad to see a picture of a guitar without a bread machine - no THE bread machine - in it. 

Looks like a nice guitar.  I have my eye on a The Loar archtop acoustic.  Something about them just says..."blues."

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

That's a real beauty, JJJ ... congratulations. Ibanez necks have a very sleek & unique feel to them, that makes them extremely playable. Nicely done!

Zurf wrote:

It makes me sad to see a picture of a guitar without a bread machine - no THE bread machine - in it. 

Looks like a nice guitar.  I have my eye on a The Loar archtop acoustic.  Something about them just says..."blues."

The bread machine is still in the back of my car (Cah). Been there since August.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Very nice - could be a cousin to my ES-335. Happy NGD!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

JJJ

Does that make the bread machine a "mobile APP "  ?

Nice guitar !
I have an Ibanez that is almost identical except I only have two knobs and yours has 4
and instead of Humbuckers, I have two double coil pick ups.

jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Sweet!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Simply stunning, congratulations

Thick as two short planks

Like I said. The guitar itself is a dime a dozen. It was the original box and all the tags that turned me on. I have another one just like it. It looks like it has never been played. This one has scratches and a missing string. Got it for a good price though. I have managed to find 3 that have never been played or have gotten very little use. One is a 1960 Emenee Teen Timer with the original box, strings and rope strap. It is a toy. Still a cool find though.

Enjoy Every Sandwich

I miss my Artcore. *sniff*

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com