Topic: couple of covers of my songs

Hi Chordians !!

Jim and Rachel Cristaldi of Nashville did covers of a couple of my songs.
I posted them on Soundcloud here are the links. Hope you like them as much as I do.
Merry Christmas to all my Chordie friends.

Jim

https://soundcloud.com/tigljk/tigljk-momentsmp3
https://soundcloud.com/tigljk/baby-ive-got-yoump3

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Re: couple of covers of my songs

Jim
you are a lucky man,people doing covers of your songs is the ultimate!

The King Of Audio Torture

Oh my gosh Jim, FANTASTIC!!!  They sound like Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton and I was so impressed.   Have to say, i am absolutely delighted for you as a song writer to have people of that caliber performing your songs.....you deserve it.  Well done you!

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan

You got to be over the moon Jim. Their can be no finer tribute to your talented songwriting. Have a great Christmas and I look forward to hearing more of your music

Thick as two short planks

Love those covers Jim of your excellent songwriting.

Thanks everyone
It is cool to have something go from how I play it and sing it to what Jim and  Rachel can do.
Jan I told them about your Dolly and Ken comment - they loved it. 

With that  being said ... I love it just as much when the talented people right here on chordie do covers of my songs as well.  I certainly wish I had your abilities to sing and play.

I wish all of my Chordie friends a very Merry Christmas and a healthy, safe, prosperous, and LOVING New Year !

Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

rosie

I don't know if you can.

However if you send me an email through chordie I will send you the mp3 file of them

Jim

JIM. NICE OF YOU TO REPLY TO THIS SPAMMER PLEASE CHECK THE SIG LINE AT THE BOTTOM OF POSTS ESPECIALLY FROM NEWBIES

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

ahhh   Phill

I should've caught that - my bad

Jim

Sorry that was written in capitals, I didn't mean to shout, it's just the way the keyboard was set at the time. No slight intended.

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.