Topic: chat corner

I just wanted to tell that a chat corner is a chat corner, we use it for facts gossip contacts, building and working to have the occasion to meet everybody, and talking with "cyber friends", who I like to meet one day in real, and having a gigantic jam session.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: chat corner

Yes doc, you're right, a chat forum can be a great source of pleasure, to disabled people like myself (and you).

When you can't get out much, an on-line community like this one gives you the chance to make friends and meet people in a way that was impossible 20 years ago.

keep it up

David

Well, number one is written.
CHATTING is CHATTING, and as you told, it is for probably a lot of us a way out, and it should be serious and funny. This is the only place where we can post more personal items, or stories.
From every corner, or every approach here music will be always the centre, and we turn around that centre.
I can tell you already now, that I would feel me a little bit lonely, without this chat corner, just because of the contacts you can make, meeting soul mates approaching each other trough music.
Every person is unique BUT equal, and has to be respected.
________________________________________________________________________________

IF YOU DON'T RESPECT YOUR SELF YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO RESPECT SOMEONE ELSE

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Very emotional stuff,
I agree, because I can't be bothered to argue.
Seriously, I like the stuff you said.

don't ever stand aside, don't ever be denied
you gotta be who you be if you're comin' with me
cool
okay??

haha a giant chordian jam session, that'd be awesome.

If you spend your life judging people, how will you ever have time to love them ♥

Hi Gitaardocphil,

This is Smith an I am interested into making new friends over the Internet.
I am total agree with you and its very good idea to make friends an meet them in real life, Its very exciting.
Thanks for creating such a nice thread of chat and keep in touch.

[url=http://www.zoombits.de/reisezubehor/gesundheit-komfort]nackenstützkissen[/url]

If I may intrude, I also appreciate the good fellowship of this forum and would like to list a few musical jokes:

1.Why did the chicken cross the road?
To get away from the tuba recital.

2.What's the difference between a tuba and a chainsaw?
The exhaust.

3. What is the definition of a gentleman?
Someone who knows how to play tuba but doesn't.

4. What's the range of a tuba?
20 yards if you have a good arm.

Know how to make a million dollars playing tuba?
Start with two million.

Thanks, guys! Those were boiling up inside me and I had to get 'em out.
toots

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

Hi Doc - yes, certainly like the idea of chat corner. Pleny of world-class chatterers on Chordie, I think, including your good self! I am not too far away, just across the Channel, so would love to see you one day for a chat & a jam, and to see your fabulous collection of guitars! Not sure where you are in Belgium, but have always wanted to see beautiful Bruges.
Not much good on jokes, but "What's brown & sticky?" - A stick.
Cheers (I hear you have some good beer!)
Paul.

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

Is anyone else having a problem importing a song to your I Pad? I have found a lot of the songs do not import to my device anymore. The import may be there but not active & I am having trouble since the new look update. I use my I Pad mostly without an internet connection, so I have stored songs I do on my I Pad and can access them anywhere without WiFi.
I am trying to get my friend up and running like I use mine. I really love Chordie!

10 (edited by beamer 2016-03-01 00:20:55)

jpage_roxmysox wrote:

Go to chordistock thread in here, or look it up on FB and you can see the pics of that happening 3 yrs running an da 4th one  in the next week.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

beamer wrote:
jpage_roxmysox wrote:

Go to chordistock thread in here, or look it up on FB and you can see the pics of that happening 3 yrs running an da 4th one  in the next week.

Yeah, but that's a nine year old post!  big_smile

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

Bighuff wrote:

Is anyone else having a problem importing a song to your I Pad? I have found a lot of the songs do not import to my device anymore. The import may be there but not active & I am having trouble since the new look update. I use my I Pad mostly without an internet connection, so I have stored songs I do on my I Pad and can access them anywhere without WiFi.
I am trying to get my friend up and running like I use mine. I really love Chordie!

Hi there.  There's a few posts over in the About Chordie Section regarding help with issues such as these.  As this is a really old thread, about something totally different, this isn't really the best place to ask for help on that subject.  I'm going to close this one down, and look forward to helping you out if you still need the help, over in the other section of the forums!  smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.