Topic: new member

just got the first pictures of my new granddaughter Zelie Louise , it sucks being a couple of thousand miles away but granddad will be home Thursday to meet her for the first time. had to tell some body about it LOL and my chordie family seemed like the logical choice

out of tune out of key and out of touch

Re: new member

CONGRATULATIONS i know you cant wait to see her, any name yet?

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Congrats on the new Grandchild  Love the name Zelie ! (does it have any special significance  in why they chose it ?)
Mojo - I recommend checking out my song called "last time" I posted -  it's about those special moments with kids and grandkids! smile

here's a link
http://www.chordie.com/chord.pere/?url= … ranspose=0

enjoy every second buddy !!! I am living large every time I'm with my 15 month old grandson. !

Congratulations again  MOJO !! Be safe in the journey home!

Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Oh congrats Mojo .........what an awesome name too.  I bet your excited to meet your grandchild, its wonderful being a grandparent smile 
We had our first grandson, my daughters son, who is now 8 months old and we love him to bits.  Our second grandchild is on the way in July, one of ours sons first children.  So our family will have grown by 2 after July of this year

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan

5 (edited by Strummerboy Bill 2017-04-08 14:27:01)

Grats, Mo!!!!  Nice name too!  I did a search on the name and found this:

==============================================

Zelie: Secret Botanical Name
Azélie-Marie Guerin was born in 1831 in a tiny French village. She considered religious life, but ultimately married.

She and Louis Martin raised a family, including the future Saint Thérèse of Lisieux. Therese is one of the most well-known and widely admired saints of the modern era. Her writings were published posthumously as Story of a Soul.

Both Monsieur and Madame Martin have been beatified, and will be canonized in October 2015, meaning that the Catholic Church will soon have a Saint Zelie.

Azelie is the French word for Azalea, making Zelie a subtle nature name.

========================================

Your Pal,

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Congratulations.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Strummerboy Bill wrote:

Azélie-Marie Guerin was born in 1831 in a tiny French village. She considered religious life, but ultimately married.

She and Louis Martin raised a family, including the future Saint Thérèse of Lisieux. Therese is one of the most well-known and widely admired saints of the modern era. Her writings were published posthumously as Story of a Soul.

Both Monsieur and Madame Martin have been beatified, and will be canonized in October 2015, meaning that the Catholic Church will soon have a Saint Zelie.

wow bill that is awesome I will pass that on to my daughter, and thanks everyone for the kind words. I would post a picture if I knew how. just a few more days before I go home to meet her

Your Pal,

Bill

Strummerboy Bill wrote:

well not sure what I did wrong the first time this may be repeat

thanks Bill that is  awesome I will pass it on to my daughter and thanks to everyone for the kind words. just a few more days before I go home to meet her

Your Pal,

Bill

Congratulations to you mojo.  Watching them grow is a blast, enjoy every moment. My first great-grandson is almost 1 year old and its still hard to believe that my baby is now a grandmother.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".