Topic: NGD- This one I dedicate to Dino.

For some strange reason, I can picture Dino starting out on one of these. With a Supro or Kay amp. A 59-62 Silvertone Jupiter.  Pic on facebook.  RIP Dino. You always noticed my NGDs. I will miss your comments.
https://z-m-scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/18194719_1372959256103817_6905734061475592314_n.jpg?_nc_ad=z-m&oh=e087002c6ccbcd5fce20ecdd165f4742&oe=5991763F

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Re: NGD- This one I dedicate to Dino.

He DID love your NGDs! 

Nice looking guitar there.  How much did you nab this one up for?  I saw your post on FB, looks pretty sweet in all the pics (I see the fairy added one here for you - I'm not the fairy).

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Thanx picture fairy for working your magic.Amy---This was a bit pricey. $600.00. As soon as I picked it up, it had a feel to it. Then I plugged it in, played it for a few minutes and I was sold. It was waiting for me to buy it. How do I know?? It had flat wound strings on it. Chris and I (we`re still together) went to Gabrielle`s art show in Westfield. We stopped at the West Springfield Guitar Center and there it was. Right place. Right time. I guess.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Sweet snag there JJJ.  I also like the dedication - honorable sir !

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

TIGLJK wrote:

Sweet snag there JJJ.  I also like the dedication - honorable sir !

Now that it`s too late. I wish I did it before. I think it`s going to be named Dino.

Enjoy Every Sandwich

Nice one, JJJ ... it reminds me of a hybrid between a DanElectro '59 and a Gretsch Duo-Jet. Very unique looking!

That is cool...

A guitar called Dino an excellent dedication dedication.