Topic: Atomic's preset "Rumble"

I have been working with my new Atomic Ampflifire unit trying to squeeze out  the sounds I hear in my head this is one of the sounds I found on the presets and sorta made up the music as I went along. smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDzwW7gt97M

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: Atomic's preset "Rumble"

Nice grrrrrrrrrrowllll ... oh yeah.

Tenement Funster wrote:

Nice grrrrrrrrrrowllll ... oh yeah.

love the earthyness tied in with some classical feel smile

4 (edited by TIGLJK 2017-05-03 03:03:13)

Nice playing Russell

I like the growl as well.

Also noticed the really nice chess board in background and the BEAUTIFUL GUITARS HANGING AROUND !! big_smile

smile

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

TIGLJK wrote:

Nice playing Russell

I like the growl as well.

Also noticed the really nice chess board in background and the BEAUTIFUL GUITARS HANGING AROUND !! big_smile

smile

That growl is me it defines the sound I gravitate to and I find more and more channeling my song selections to suit this sound, I made the chessboard and have wooden chessmen looks cool when setup and I still play but not as strong as I used to be due to my not playing in tournaments anymore music has my attention thanks for giving a look and for the nice comments as well smile