Topic: Trio

Tomorrow I will use two digitech trios  live at Harrogate blues bar. Usualy I record the trio onto my loop but I feel the sound is better this way .I can have six pre sets with the two pedals which is adequate for the  half hour set. I'll let you know how it goes.

Re: Trio

lol
I have one and I have not been too successful using it. sad

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

The new Trio's have a loop feature, I still use mine one thing I learned is do not use any effects when putting on the 1st  loop or track on the trio it confuses the synchronization of the beats if you have any problems with it let me know maybe I can help.

"Growing old is not for sissies"

The experiment went well played 6 songs with the trio and 3 without.Great set and a fantastic response.

Grah1 wrote:

The experiment went well played 6 songs with the trio and 3 without.Great set and a fantastic response.

Great to hear Graham that trio is a handy little effect I like the new ones with the loop effect but now that I am in a band I don't need it but I still use it for practice at home. smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"