1 (edited by Strummerboy Bill 2017-05-31 23:03:40)

Topic: Day One Of 4 Appointments.......a Long Wait

..... of 3 hours, so I needed something to do to while away the time and here's what I did: practiced a vocal exercise my voice coach taught me in the three lessons I was able to take from her.

I sang the following in my head:  Maybe you'll like it and can use it as well. Pay special attention to the harmonies and key changes. It's a really fun exercise performed by The Three Stooges. A little intro begins it. Come on! You can do it! Enjoy and sing it out loud, NOT in your head!  HAHA!

Your Friend "Opie"

Here we go!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usQem53fDH8

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Re: Day One Of 4 Appointments.......a Long Wait

hilarious

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Oh my! ................. I couldn't even pronounce what they were singing .... let alone keep up with what they were singing lol

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan

The stooges were brilliant and their timing was spot on. They must have spent weeks rehearsing that song alone!

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Think of it as another "Do-Re-Mi", only better. Really, give it a try, you'll get it down in no time. If not, no harm, no foul. smile

"Opie"

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com