Topic: ALBUMS

DEAR ADMINISTRATOR & MODERATORS.

Do you think we can add a kind of topic, or to use an existing topic to discuss albums?
Like this week: there was the release of the BRAND NEW album from CROWDED HOUSE.
LIMITED: 1 album, maximum 2 albums, each member.
I would suggest: a brand new, and 1 old like a pink floyd: what do you think of that album.
GOOD or BAD idea?

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: ALBUMS

Hi Phil,

My personal feeling is that the 'Chat Corner' is the ideal location for this type of discussion and I do not think that another new section is neccessary.

Others may disagree with me but ultimately the decision rests with OBL Pere.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

I agree for the full 100%. There are so many jokes about groups, members, artists (more drum & bass jokes). It is now really a waste of time to create AGAIN a NEW CATEGORY, I didn't really mean it, that's why I asked if it could be useful.
Rog, do you still work, in Portugal, or relaxing and enjoying retirement?

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

I agree chat corner can be used for this, or even in bands and artists which is where I have posted a few comments on new albums like The Who's latest and Jake burns latest.

Since chat corner is very busy I wouldthink the more appropriate place would be in bands and artists, but either to me is fine.
I dont see a need for yet another section.

Ken
sharing his thoughts

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending