Topic: de register

how does one de-register yourself from chordie?

Re: de register

Hope that doesn't mean you're leaving us Nadine.....

aka ......   Boxer Petal....<3

bless you, boxer! No, I de-registered for another service and was wondering how does one do it here...I just hate not knowing things!

Hi nadine2 - This is something that I suppose I should know, but I do not.  The question has not come up before, so I am clueless.  I'll see what I can find out for you.
James

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

Dear James, if it's a payside: easy, stop paying.
If you should ask a one time membership, let's just keep it on 20$, I aĆ¹ convicted that almost every body stays.
THIS SITE IS TOO good.
btw: how is dear beloved =paranormal? did he left the building. Youi have to admit, he was kind of strange, but it can be perfectly normal, if he see some hair coming out between the legs.
He had some nice questions, but knowing the job I used to do, this was 2-3 times a week, just seeing people as him, and the way the others, me included, were afraid, because if he didn't get ab answer, he answered himself.
It is a lot about education: it starts with your "parents", often "grandparents too". Going to Kindergarten, school, college, university, you will have every year other friends, other opinions, reducing the impact of our parents up to maybe 25%. I don't know if I am proper educated, because when I see my lifestyle now: OK living alone since 2 years, but bad habits from the past return, like reading, while eating, because of my crash, in fact since I stopped working, maybe far to young, my last "heroic" thing was: working as a doc on a cruise line, AND did I tell you that I followed 2 years, twice a week, 4 hours long, followed private class, to learn hypnosis? If you want I can perform for an audience, it's more a skill than a talent. I can write you so much about it, (used it 90% in my job, 10% for fun.
I mention this fact, just because of the "MASS HYPNOSIS" some groups have, musicians: so overwhelming, that you have no notice what is happening.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Hi nadine2 - I have the information you requested.  To 'de-register',  a registered user would simply request that their user name be deleted from the list of registered users.  Deleting a user registration can only be done by a person with administrator-level access.

The easiest way to make this request would be to log in and then send a private request via email to either myself, or Roger Guppy, or Admin.  As you stated, you were only curious - I hope to not receive such a request from anybody.  James

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

Just goes to show what a great site it is that this has never come up before, rock on Chordie

aka ......   Boxer Petal....<3