1 (edited by Phill Williams 2017-12-01 22:22:06)

Topic: sgt peppers as you've heard it many times before

i just watched this video of a group doing an exact cover of Sgt Pepper, live and just about perfect to the album from start to finish including "within you without you" using Indian instruments and "A Day In the Life"
brilliant!!! they are Dutch and play with an orchestra. this video is well worth watching if you're a true Beatles fan...

https://youtu.be/0kj1jJrbTQU

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Re: sgt peppers as you've heard it many times before

Wow! That was wonderfully perfromed, Phill, thanks for link. I have it saved to my "music" file!

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Good one Phill

Phill

Very Very good -  I Love the Beatles and they were a wonderful reproduction.
I liked the beginning part as well - very interesting getting ready for it. it got me thinking...

What do you guys or girls on here do to get ready for your gigs. Is there a special routine or anything?

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

15 vodka and tonics plus a large brandy or two then 2 pints of lager?????? no, by the time i've driven to the venue, carried the gear in and set up i have just enough time to get a pint of orange squash and lemonade before hitting the first song. i don't seem to suffer with nerves before a show, sometimes during a song if i forget a bit or go to the wrong part, maybe. but i joke it off if i do.

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Phill a Spot on performance and the audience really enjoyed it. smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Excellent performance smile

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan

I just listened to them and they  are great. So close to the originals if you did not know. Good songs and great performance.

Music is what feelings sound like.
Music is life, that why our hearts have beats.