Topic: POP UP SKYPE ANYONE???

I KNOW THIS IS LAST MINUTE, AND FOR MOST OF YOU ITS ALREADY  230PM  SO I WILL BE ONLINE AROUND 1230 PM PACIFIC TIME  330 EASTERN.LETS HAVE A JAM  BEFORE THE CRAZINESS STARTS! LAST OF 2017.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Re: POP UP SKYPE ANYONE???

I was out shopping all day and returned to see you had tried to reach me. Thanks for the attempt, and sorry I couldn't join in.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Why don`t we plan another one some time.  Would a Sunday be any easier??

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

I'm so hit or miss these days, it's hard to tell, but I sure would enjoy hanging out with y'all even if it is around a virtual campfire.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Unfortunately I'm going to be tied up a several more weeks cleaning out my late mother-in-laws house.

I've squeezed in about 15 minutes of guitar time in the last 3 weeks. Heck, my callouses are starting to get soft. sad