Topic: FUN FUN FUN, but interesting.

In fact a stupid message.
Most of us play guitar, so you practise a lot, and your play level is more than average.
IN WHAT GROUP DO YOU WANT TO PLAY, BIG GROUPS if you should have the opportunity?
My list:
- WITH NEIL YOUNG.
- I also would like to play guitar with JOHN DENVER
- LED ZEPPELIN (accepting the fact that Jimmy Page would push you in a corner)
- THE BEE GEES.
- ROLLING STONES isn't bad either.

Talking about the Rolling Stones, did you know that when MICK TAYLOR left the band, they (MICK, WATTS) wanted to engage RORY GALLAGHER, he was I think still the front man of TASTE, later on he went SOLO, giving us albums like milestones: best one Live In Europe.
But he did an audition a few times, auditions where KEITH was never present, so they finally took (hired), for some years the Rod Stewart look a like (just see his haircut) Ron WOOD.
Rory Gallagher was at that time one of the most talented guitarists, and rumour sais that KEITH was afraid that Rory would take together with JAGGER, the front man role.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]