Topic: good copies of good guitars

what are some good copies of guitars like gibson SG, les paul,explorer, fender strat,etc?

Re: good copies of good guitars

Ther is no substitute for originals! I've played a couple of Yamaha's that would stand up to my strat! But the only thing that came close to my LP was a PRS. I don't have and never wanted an explorer basically because I felt the shape of the guitar very uncomfortable, the same as with the V. Now my SG standard I used to and still love especially when I want something a little lighter but with similar sustain to my LP! But I'm sorry Natho, in my world there really aren't any substitutes! Sometimes you might be able to get a good used one or check out musiciansfriend.com or altomusic.com Happy Hunting!

as u say theres no substite for originals. if i could afford to buy a proper gibson sg i would.

Natho wrote:

as u say theres no substite for originals. if i could afford to buy a proper gibson sg i would.

http://www.rondomusic.net

Best copies available for the lowest price while still maintaining the factory quality.

Dm

"Talent instantly recognizes genius,
but mediocrity knows nothing more than itself."

-Sir Arthur Conan-Doyle

I picked up a Sigma (by Martin) DR2, does anyone know the specs of this beast or its approx value in CND or US currency. (which is now the same)