Topic: Are you in Europe

I am over 50 years old and still playing. I´ve been playing mostly in Portugal for the past 7 years. I am looking for contacts all over Europe. For more information goto myspace.com/bobscott_journeyman, or post on here.

Keep music live

Re: Are you in Europe

Hi Bob,

Welcome to Chordie. This site has members with of all levels of skill, of all ages and from all over the world who are always ready and willing to offer help and advise. There are some cracking songwriters in the Songwrites section of the forum also so make yourself at home and enjoy.

Like you I too am over 50 (10 years over to be exact) and am currently living in the Alentejo region of Portugal. I am afraid I had difficulty following the link to your MySpace a message said it was an invalid ID.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

I'm 48 and play in England

I am almost (BUT NOT YET) 52 years old, living in Belgium.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

How ya doin Bob ??? Im a 38 yr old Scottish guy living in Antibes on the Cote D Azur I have only been here 6 mnts but there seems to be tons of oper chanceties to play Acoustic type stuff during the summer season as there are tons of english/irish stylee pubs in Nice and Cannes and in Antibes itself and when the tourists and the yachtie crowd are here every night is Friday night so if you find yourself in the neighbourhood get in touch (french mobile) 067913117

I'm 53 and live in K-Town Germany, just moved here from Belgium

Europe is a big place there buddy. where at

Hi Goonie,

If you look at the first posting from Bob Scott you will see that he is from Portugal and he placed it here on 11th September 2007 but he has since made no further postings. I replied to him on the following day and was hoping for further response from him as I am fairly sure that I have seen him perform and was hoping to confirm this. Alas he does not seem to have found his way bach to us.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"