Topic: foo fighters-the pretender

foo fighters the pretender. love the song and the music video. does any1 else

Re: foo fighters-the pretender

Yes, I 'started to love the Foo Fighters. They are really good.
In 1996, I was backstage on one the biggest rock festivals in Europe, to be MD only for the artists. I met Dave Grohl there (attention: there are not more than 20 people, and every year the same, and one of the rules is: LEAVE THE ARTISTS ALONE, which is logic), but meeting Grohl started professional. So, they let me come at least 10 times in their trailer, very nice guys, they wanted a shot of vitamin B, I even put my "doctor's stamp" on the *** of Dave Grohl, on his request. I didn't break the rules, but Grohl and I, seemed to have so much in common, that we spend almost 5 hours together. There is a "catering company, with restaurant" and he proposed to eat together with the group, even keeping the place in front of him, to chat. I was invited by Dave, to come over to Seattle, end August 1996, he gave me his cellular, and private phone (direct phone, avoiding all the bull dogs) and private adress with plans to go to visit Seattle, his friends, going to a studio, to watch his friends from REM, recording a new album, and to jam, even compose some songs in his private (little studio") I DIDN'T GO, only because I worked as MD generalist, and I had already been on holiday in May, and being afraid to loose patients, so I called him, and yes it was Dave who answered me, I promessed to come 1 year later, but due to other circumstances, I couldn't go. And like it always is, telephones became lesser, he became real popular and I moved on. You don't have to believe this story, but it is 100% TRUE. I still regret a lot my decision back than. It was so amazing, at that time, his name was already famous, being the drummer of one of the most important groups in the nineties, now playing guitar, and me not going. He also told me a lot about Kurt Cobain, but pronouncing the name of Courtney Love, he went almost mad. Also their image, guys from the darkest origin, was a joke. He was born and raised in the suburbs of WASHINGHTON DC, father or mother was lawyer, and teacher.
This is far the most incredible thing in my life, I also had opportunities to talk with Dylan, to have a naked Wendy (see Prince: Wendy & Lisa), because they asked me to go urgent to their trailer, and the first thing she said to me, you are a nice doc, I think I love you. I disappeared quick, she was a beauty at that time, but the stuff I heard? If I should have used a device, like there are now (zoom handy) I think I could earn a lot of money, just by writing down what I hears and saw.

GITAARDOCPHIL SAYS: RELAX

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]