Topic: Audio

Is there any way of adding audio to posts without links to my space or other similar formats?

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

Re: Audio

I dont think so Al,
but why would you want t odo that anyway? It would mean people would use it,lol.

I thought of this before for on Chordie but Per was saying he is making a new web site for folk to put their own songs on. No idea yet when the launch of this new site will be but it will be another one on my high priority sites t ovisit every day,lol

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Cheers. I just don't fancy the in-your-face-ness of video. Especially when you look like me:)

I hate seeing myself on video too, but I love looking at myself in the mirror,lol. I look better on mirror than i do on tv.
just record yourself but dont look, or wear a disguise.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

lmao

lol lol lol lol lol

Just a thought Al,

It is YouTube you need a video for; MySpace, only a picture and even that is not essential. Of course FoC will always make a slot for you if you wish. lol

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Upyerkilt, I agree. Isn't it strange that we are looking everyday in the mirror and we don't see that we are getting older and ugly. While in front of the mirror, I am still that very good looking 20 tears old man, TAKE A PICTURE and there goes your "nice looking boy" seeing a fatter, man, with grey hair or being bold.
Same with singing: if you hear yourself on tape, you can't believe that this is you speaking or singing. It is caused by the fact that when you talk, sing, it is absorbed, and your skull (the natural cavities, like the nose, the sinusses reflecting your voice inside your head. This is medical again, and I have to stop with all medical things because it is really painful for me to go back in time.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]