Topic: ipod touch

This message is written from my new iPod touch. I bought it to see how this would work for surfing chordie. So far i am really impressed. This might be the ultimate device for displaying guitar chords. Anybody else tested it?

Re: ipod touch

hey!, im a devout iphone user and chordie. Is there any way to store ipod notes on iphone so i can use them if out of service area...eg..camping,strummin,singin.

I love chordie!  I am an iPhone power user.  To hear that you are thinking how to incorporate is awesome!!!

I would love to be able to send my pdf song lists straight to google dogs so I can store and view them.

Please try browsing Chordie today with your iPhone/Touch. A lot of the work I have done is already online. Please give feedback about any errors/bugs.

Please explain more about how you would like Google Docs to be used.

I've been browsing on my iPhone and so far Im very impressed however I'm unable to log in so I can't use my song book.  Also the page on my iPhone (www.iphone.chordie.com) is different than the page I view on my pc. On my iPhone I can't see anything below the Jim Dubnlop Gadgets ad.

Great job being done here.