Topic: PC: internet problems

We have here in Belgium a very fast connection, but I downloaded to many songs (NOT ILLEGAL, I PAID FOR IT!!!
Problem: I am reaching the end of that connection and they let me continue with low speed, possible in few days. I have to buy extra units to surf faster.
I think I have still between 500Mb and 1000Mb I hope enought to continue.
No more downloads

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: PC: internet problems

I am a bit lost here

Errm. is this a chordie problem?

ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

In a way yes. Because now, (I use firefox), I google like www.ohio.com as example, one click and I am immediatly on the web.
When you crossed your limit of up- and downloading together, they put you as if you still use the telephone line like 10-15 years ago. I wanted to write it down, because, I pushed on the link, by accident, to surf at normal speed. They warn you if you have reached :
80% (never had)
90% I have, since yesterday, so if I use still 5-10% (I can look for it, but it is So COMPLEX to try to retrieve your password, which I forgot (probably due to the fact a friend assembled a new PC, a real killer PC) and I if this happens: IT TAKES ME 5 MINUTES to go on line. I just have to retrieve my password (telling the modem I use, the number on the modem). But I hope that this is not happening, (I downloaded too much, legal, I paid for it.) , and so my friend Ken, I depend on this machine too much. A lot of people do, but it is my only way out.
KEN, WHEN ARE WE GOING TO VISIT A WHISKY FACTORY. I love Scotland, it has so much to give, and the nature changes every 20 minutes.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

lol lol

well thats that answered but seems like a computer problem lol

a whisky factory also known as a distillery. I have been to quite a few of them. You get a sample as you walk in mostly, especially on "open days"
It is very interesting walking round a distellery on a wee tour of the place, and the smell of the yeast is great.
I grew up with a distillery right next to me, my back garden joined on to the back of the distillery ( auchentoshan distillery which is the world’s No. 1 best selling lowland single malt whisky.)
I used to love leaving my window open at night for the smell to whaft in. A lot of complaints from other residents about the smell and noise, but neither ever bothered me.

But when will we be going? hmmm, no idea. I have them all around me here

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending